Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas

 
  Merry Christmas from the staff at DAG's wood work shop and here is hoping that you will have a happy new year.  

  We are just in the process of finishing up our second year of writing the Dag Wood shop notes blog and I have to whine that it has not been an easy task working with my little buddy - "The Cat " - but it is the holiday season and a time to put all our prior disputes over the past couple years behind us and think about the new 2013 year.
 
   For now, we have closed up the shop and we are celebrating the Holiday season.    I'm settled down and chomping away on all the left over Christmas goodies.   For my little buddy I have broke out the good stuff -  the Feline Greenies  -  Salmon flavored smart bites.   We have spent our vacation days watching old "Yankee Workshop" reruns on the TV and You Tube wood videos on the computer screen.

        We hope that you and your loved ones had a very Merry Christmas and that you never forget the reason for the season.

Hmmm.   I wonder if that cat may have gotten into my glass of left over egg nog  that was sitting  by the recliner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment