I must state that I have been busy. (It's not like I have been laying around and watching You Tube videos of people demoing their wood-working skills. Okay. Maybe I have watched one or two of those. Although I have to wonder how do they find the time to produce those?)
During this time I spent 10 weeks working at the Pioneer Research bean lab. Tough work. So tired when I got home. Also my son Brian and his family who used to live in Spokane, Washington, moved back to Iowa and they had spent a short month with us. (Just wore Grandpa down. Hardly had time to shop at Menards.)
In the meantime, I have been working on a few things in the DAG wood shop that I will be blogging about starting next week. Life is back to normal and hopefully my five or six faithful readers will return. Hang in there.
From the cat: I know that many of you have been wondering if I'm still alive. It has been a miserable 4 months for me. I have lost three pounds. He talks as if his job with Pioneer Lab is very important and tiring, but all he really does each day is count soybeans. 300 in a tray and package. 300 more in a tray and package. All day long. Duh. (It has nothing to do with brain size. If a Cat had fingers - they could work for the Pioneer Research Bean Lab.)
As far as getting off to Menards, he made me wait for a new box of litter until Menards finally had their 11% rebate program. ( I noticed he did not wait for the rebate program to buy his toilet paper!)
| It seemed like the birds frequented this place a little more earlier. I wonder what happened. |
And when the Spokane gang showed up I noticed he was not the one who had to sleep in the garage. I think it might have been Grandpa stealing candy out of the kid's treat jar that wore the old fellow down. Anyway, the saw dust has been flying through the air lately so if he can get his ambition act together, I think he will have a picture of some projects in the future and if not, I know his wife will be sure that you will be seeing more pictures of me. She loves me.
No comments:
Post a Comment