Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Chair Number 2
Well, I manage to get the second chair completed in time. Three more to go. It is Thanksgiving eve and I have already pushed around 8 inches of snow back and forth today so now is the time to kick off the boots, select a grown up beverage out of the fridge, and wait for the kids to show up.
The chairs are listed with a starting bid of $100.00 each, but so far no one has placed a bid. (Hmm!. Wrong time of the year to sell patio chairs?) (Gulp!) The table in the middle was not done by me, but it seems to fit in nicely. The auction will end on Dec. 13th. I will continue to update you as to how the sale goes.
If you are interested in looking at the various projects that our woodworking club has up for sale you can check out their Facebook page. Just type in "Chips Woodworking Club" and it should show up for selection. Their are a lot of nice projects. Lots of talent in the club.
For now I don't have to worry about completing the other three chairs until a couple days after Christmas. Plenty of time. (Yep - plenty of time.)
Take time to be Thankful for the blessing you have and a note from DAG's shop - forget about shopping. (Of course Amazon keeps pestering me with these short term - not many available - internet Black Friday tool sales... Control Derald - control...help.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment